1. About Our Returns Policies
We offer returns for most items within 14 days of receipt of delivery. You can use this page to learn about our return policies. Most items sold on les3dprinter.com follow our general return policies, but some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
At les3dprinter.com we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items and by law you have the right to cancel the purchase of most items within 7 days without giving any reason. You also have statutory rights where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products from our sites to us within 14 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition.
Please note that this returns policy does not affect your statutory rights and therefore does not affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds & cancellations
I mistakenly canceled an order. What should I do?
An order can only be canceled if the shipment has not yet been confirmed. If the buyer still wants the item, they can place a new order.
2. About Our Refunds Policies
Things to consider before issuing a refund
Before the vendor issues a refund, consider the following:
- We would provide a solution for you ASAP. In some cases, after we authorize a return request, we may wait until we receive the item back from the buyer before we issue a refund.
- If the buyer returns the item to the vendor damaged, or in a condition that is different from the condition in which the vendor sent it, the vendor has the option to issue a partial refund. If the vendor decides to issue a partial refund, the vendor would explain this to the buyer in advance to help avoid misunderstanding.
- If the vendor described and listed the item accurately, but the buyer simply no longer wants it, the vendor has the option not to refund the shipping costs.